Equip ID regularly releases new product features and fixes; below is a summary of the product updates since the last release.
- On the perform an Activity page:
- The scan tag FAB no longer displays. The FAB could block other screen elements in certain situations.
- Hitting the back button while performing an Activity will ask the user if they want to save or delete the in progress Activity
- Site and Equipment searches are no longer case sensitive
- The list of new Activities available to perform is now sorted by Activity Groups and then Activity Name
- Attribute History no longer falsely logs "Empty" to "Empty" entries
- Attribute History now shows all data values as entered (previously they were in proper case)
- The body of the support email is now properly formatted (previously it showed embedded HTML tags)
- Progress Snapshot no longer produces an error
- Properly translated "Label" into Spanish
- Site searches no longer produces false positive results
- On Android devices, when searching for a Site Name that does not exist, the right message now displays
- Removing all labels from an Asset now works properly