Equip ID regularly releases new product features and fixes; below is a summary of the product updates since the last release.
- Labels are now available on:
- Equipment Details
- Bulk Uploading
- Attribute History
- When searching or filtering on an asset property that is in the Equipment Listing (ie Model #, Tag ID), the matching value will be highlighted in blue to show how the asset matches the search / filter.
- When searching or filtering on an asset property that is not in the Equipment Listing (ie Serial Number, Labels), the property and its value will be added to the assets in the listing to show how the asset matches the search / filter.
- Changes to certain Asset Properties (see below) made via the bulk upload are tracked and included in the Attribute History in the History tab of the mobile app.
- Site, Tag Name, Tag ID, Physical Location, Area Served, Status, Labels, Decommission, Customer ID
- Performance no longer degrades when using the Activities page filters
- Clicking on a Site address in the Site Listing no longer displays a map of all Sites, just the Site the user clicked.
- Clicking Back button on My Sites no longer results in an error