The Equip ID Team regularly pushes out new product features, improvements, and bug fixes; these are highlights of the improvements we've made over the past few weeks.
- Track when you move an asset to a new Site.
- Ability to move an asset from one Site to another.
- Ability to manage the movement of assets between sites.
- Know when an asset has shipped and is “In Transit.”
- Know when assets have been received by the recipient.
- Know when an asset has been in transit for too long.
- A new way to tag, identify, classify, and/or organize your assets (ie CapEx, Status, Size, Style, etc) via “Labels." This allows the following to be possible:
- Assign assets into buckets to help better identify and find assets.
- Include one asset in multiple buckets by assigning them multiple labels.
- Further define assets characteristics from a list of existing “Labels."
- Find assets by their Label.
- Add new “Labels” on demand as needed.
- Ability to relate an activity to a trip within a WO when the user comes from another system.
- The incorrect message is no longer displaying when users scan a tag to which they do not have access.
- Upgraded our tech stack to nodeJS.
- Performance improvements when loading equipment listing and activity history.