Welcome to Tagging Training!
If new to Equip ID, Equip ID is an NFC tag-based verification platform that connects physical equipment to digital data, creating an auditable logbook of on-site activity that enables businesses to meet operational, health, and safety requirements.
What is a Tagnician?
Tagnician's are service technicians, building engineers, and others who create the Equipment Profile in the Equip ID Mobile App, associate the profile to an Equip ID Tag and place the Tag onto the Equipment on-site.
How do I get started?
Watch the Training Videos below.
Before heading to the Site location to begin Tagging, confirm you have the following:
- Equip ID Login Credentials for the mobile app (provided by an EID Team Member)
- An NFC-enabled Device
- Wifi or Cellular Connection
- Unassigned Equip ID Indoor / Outdoor Tags (provided by an EID Team Member)
Helpful Support Articles
- What you need to know before you start Tagging
- How To Tag a piece of Equipment
- How to Tag an HVAC Unit