The Equip ID Team regularly pushes out new product features, improvements, and bug fixes; these are highlights of the improvements we've made over the past few weeks.
- Allow access to mobile app without an account (Guest Access).
- This allows for an alternate access method to the mobile app where users are not required to remember their credentials.
- Guest access will block access if GPS coordinates of phone are more than .25 miles from the GPS coordinates of the Site location.
- This reduces the risk of fraudulent Guest Access usage.
- Set default Sites tab to "My Sites."
- Floors in mobile app are complete list (missing options added).
- App no longer shows all Activities for certain Assets.
- Clicking Save & Exit will take the user back to the listing and does not create duplicate Sites.
- The Activity History will show the name entered during Guest Access registration.
- Each web user is able to save their own filters.
- Time fields display in the local timezone of the Site.
- "All User" export is now available for Web Admins.
- This is helpful to audit user access and permissions.
- Clients are able to self-manage their Sites.
- Vendors can request access to Sites via an auto-generated email to the Client.
- Client has the ability to remove / add Vendors to particular Sites.
- Updated the Vendor download.
- Removed unnecessary columns.
- Updated the column header.
- Prevent Vendors from connecting to any Site in the system and seeing the Equipment.
- Removed View (Eye) icon from Client Listing to prevent users from finding bugs in duplicate features.
- Duplicate Trade / Category / Types sometimes created by TCT loader.
- Downloading Error Report for a Client Upload no longer fails.
- When an Org is added to a Site in "My Site” (step 4) it now creates a direct Vendor relationship.
- After Creating a new user with a default password that user now displays in the User list.
- Inviting a user to a Client org no longer produces an error.