A User Login is a single-sign-on to both the web and mobile apps. These users are able to tag assets on-site and view site data anytime, anywhere. Additionally, each User will have a digital trail for the tasks they complete via the app.
In order to view all users associated with your company and their own unique login, please see below.
1. In the Equip ID Web App, from the left-hand navigation, select Users and Orgs then Users to view all Users and their Email Username.
2. To view User details, select the edit icon in the top right corner of an existing User.
- Email – This will serve as their Equip ID username to log in to mobile or web.
- Name – May be displayed in performance reports.
- Role - Determines Equip ID user permissions (i.e. Field Staff, Company Admin).
- Sites - Determines which locations the user will be able to view.
- Set Temporary Password - If needed, check this box to create a one-time password for the user to login immediately via mobile or web with the new password.
- *Passwords must be a minimum of 8 characters and a maximum of 20 characters long and contain a minimum of one uppercase letter and one special character.
3. If you're looking to create a new User, see full directions here.