Progress Snapshot is an exciting tool to view the status of your Site Activity at any time using either the mobile app or web browser. Please note, any untagged assets will not be included within the Progress Snapshot score.
How is Progress Snapshot Used?
1. To view what has or has not been cleaned.
- Red is not started
- Yellow is in progress
- Green is complete (cleaned to the SLA)
2. To view a percentage snapshot of what has been cleaned according to the site SLA.
3. To look back at past cleaning performance.
How To Access on Mobile
1. Select the menu button on the top left side of My Sites page.
2. Select Progress Snapshot.
3. On your Progress Snapshot screen, filter by the following to see what activities have / have not been completed:
- Start Date
- End Date
- Activity Name
How To Access on Web
1. Select the menu item titled Progress Snapshot on the left-hand side of the dashboard.
2. Filter as needed
3. That's it!
Questions? Looking for more?
Log into the web account to view all Activity data in spreadsheet form. Simply select Activities Dash and scroll down to Activity List.
CSV Export is available by hovering over the top right corner of the Activity List chart.