Mobile users are able to tag assets on-site and view site data anytime, anywhere. We've recently updated our mobile app to include the ability to set filters. Mobile users are now able to choose unique filters based on the floor, equipment type, status, and more.
1. Select the desired Site within the Equip ID App.
2. From the Site Location, select the filter triangle in the top right corner to set desired filters.
3. Filter by the following options:
- Physical Location
- Status / Deficiency
- Tagged / Not Tagged
- Activity Name
4. Choose a Time period you would like to see the filtered activities:
- Not Performed Within
- Performed Within
- Scroll to edit hours/days/years
5. Additionally, we offer the ability to filter the Activity Group within a single Activity.
- Select the triangle button (again in the top right corner) to check/uncheck desired groups.
6. Once you have selected the desired filters, simply click Apply at the bottom of the screen and you're all set!