Whether your store has been tagged and you need to add a new piece of equipment or you're tagging for the first time, see directions below to add equipment directly into your mobile app.
1. From the Site Listing page, select your Site Location.
2. Select Add Equipment to get started.
3. Next, you will need to select the Trade, Category, and Type that most aligns with what you are Tagging.
- If Site is an option, make sure not to select Site more than one time - if your organization has a Site Tag, there will only be one set up per location.
- If unsure, please ignore the Site option and check with internal management or email email@example.com.
4. Apply the Tag.
5. Tap the Tag to assign the profile.
- Use your device’s NFC reader to Tap the Equip ID Tag - A successful tap will display as Scan Successful.
6. Select the red Add Photo button to add a minimum of one photo to the piece of Equipment you are tagging.
- We recommend the first photo to be the entire piece of equipment (i.e. full-length).
- Please consider adding additional photos of the condition, location, type, and nameplate.
6. Add as many details as possible to your New Equipment profile.
- Most importantly, make sure the Tag Name is unique to the tagged location (for example, update Desk to Front Desk).
- TIP: Be sure to use a recognizable name as this will appear in your Disinfection Log and reporting.
|Date / Time Selector||
7. Scroll down to select the red Save button to confirm details.
8. Once successfully saved, you will see your new piece of Equipment added under the Site location.
- Repeat steps 2 through 7 to add additional equipment as needed via the red Add Equipment button on the bottom of the app screen.