Activities are a cleaning or inspection that is performed to a Zone or Asset. Looking to get started performing activities in your Equip ID Mobile App? See below.
Activities are Completed in 4 Easy Steps
- Select ‘Tap to Scan’ or tap the icon
- Tap the Tag
- Select New Activity
- Select Confirm when cleaning is done
1. Select Tap to Scan.
(If you have a Site Tag, please tap that tag first.)
2. Tap the Tag - a proper Tap will display as Scan Successful.
3. Tapping will surface the Activity History of the Tag - Select New Activity.
4. Select the Activity you are there to perform.
5. Perform Cleaning!
If applicable, check off tasks as you go:
- Select once to ✓
- Twice to X
- Again to reset
- Select the down arrow to view more details
- Swipe left to add a comment or photo
6. Select Complete to finish the Activity.
7. Completed Activities are automatically added to the Zone’s history.
- Select the red speaker to Tap your next tag (again, like Apple Pay).
- The order in which you Tap is determined by your cleaning sequence.
8. You're all set! Repeat as needed until your cleaning sequence is complete!