A Team Member login is a single-sign-on to both the web and mobile apps. These users are able to tag assets on-site and view site data anytime, anywhere. Additionally, each invited user will have a digital trail for the tasks they complete via the app.
In order to add a new user or edit an existing user, please see below.
1. In the Equip ID Web App, from the left-hand navigation, select Users and Orgs then Users.
2. Select Create New Team Member (or the edit icon in the top right corner of an existing user) and fill out the users' details.
- Email – This will serve as their Equip ID username to log in.
- Name – May be displayed in performance reports.
- Role - Determines Equip ID user permissions (i.e. Field Staff, Company Admin).
- Sites - Determines which locations the user will be able to view.
- Set Temporary Password - Check this box to create a one-time password for the new user.
- *Passwords must be a minimum of 8 characters and a maximum of 20 characters long and contain a minimum of one uppercase letter and one special character.
3. Select Invite / Update and you're all set - the mobile user can go directly into the Equip ID Web or Mobile App and log in using their email and temporary password!